Wednesday 5 February 2014

Share your Blog Sale

Dear Readers and Friends,

There are so many blog events that happen everywhere. I really wanted to amalgamate them together, especially when it comes to blog sales. Blog sales are not your usual garage sales. Its selling a product that was very valuable to you but has been unused for a while and hence getting sold of. Why not have a single destination (apart from your personal blog) where you could sell in products and promote your personal blog sale. It think its a great concept for Indian Beauty bloggers....One destination for a memorable blog sale....

Here are some rules and regulations we could all follow to have a wonderful sale.
  1. Please be a citizen or resident of India. You need to have a valid postal address and a valid email id for participating or posting a blog sale. If you have a blog, then that's even perfect. (Of course it's finally called 'blog' sale.)
  2. This is a 'third party blog' which means I do not have any active participation in the on going sale and I am just a mediator and promoter of what's happening on that individual blog. The blogger who is going to conduct the sale is solely responsible for sold items and I have nothing to do with them. This site is free of charge and only a place to promote the sale.
  3. Share your blog sale. You can do this in many ways. Send me an email with detailed pictures about your blog sale and a link to your blog. OR Send me a glimpse of what's being sold on your blog and also a link to your blog sale post.
  4. The post shall remain on the blog even after the SALE is over and the seller has no rights to claim on the removal of their post. The link that is given to the blog will decide the fate of the blog sale.
  5. Products may vary from what is listed on this site and I have no control over it. Its completely on the discretion of the blogger who is conducting the blog sale.
With all said and done...............lets have a lovely blog sale.

Thanks a lot!!!

5 comments:

  1. can i do a blog sale here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can. But u shall be solely responsible for the items you are selling. I'll just host your sale.

      Delete
  2. hi Neeraj... I would like to sell some of my makeup stuff here. I am not a beauty blogger but have been to mad makeup craze since last year and have accumulated a lot of stuff. Not a retailer of any sorts. Do let me know if I do that here .
    Thanks
    Swati

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI NEERAJ
    CAN I DO A BLOG SALE HERE??
    OF MAY BE 5 ITEMS??

    ReplyDelete